In SaltyCustoms, we are committed to excellence! We want to be sure you are satisfied with your purchase, which is specially made to your order. If for any reason we made a mistake of printing or it is not to what was agreed upon, here is the guideline of our refund/reprint policy:
1. Make sure your purchase is refundable with the following checklist Refund and Reprint Policy Checklist:
• within 7 days of receipt
• invoice is available
• product in original condition
2. Please fill up the refund or reprint request form here https://forms.gle/keFgsFMpFMVzinCd9
3. Once request form received, our team will then arrange delivery of the product back to Saltycustoms for inspection.
4. Once your return is received and inspected, our team will notify you of the approval or rejection of the request.
5. Should your request is approved, then the refund or reprint will be processed accordingly.
If you have not receive any response within a week after refund/reprint request form is submitted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Saltycustoms reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item has not reached our warehouse.
II. Ensure that refund details given in the request form are correct and complete.
III. Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
IV. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
V. Please ensure the bank details given are accurate for refund.
VI. For reprint request, it is subjected to fabric and stock availability. If the fabric and material is out of stock, it would be a refund instead.